LaFleur Values Your Privacy
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- How to reach LaFleur if you have any questions or concerns about your privacy on our site
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect and have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email, form submission, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than what is absolutely necessary to fulfill your request(s).
Occasionally, we may partner with another entity to provide specific services. In the course of business, we may share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide their services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services to us or directly to our users.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take deliberate precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a secure icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of any page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.