Apply For Our:
2021 Non-Profit Website Project
Does Your Nonprofit Need a New Website?
As part of our commitment to community outreach and staying involved in West Michigan, LaFleur is excited to announce our annual pro-bono Nonprofit Website Project. In 2021, we will partner with one West Michigan nonprofit organization, building them a new website at no cost and working with them to develop their digital content.
Let LaFleur design a new website for your nonprofit at no cost
- One year of web hosting services
- One round of design revisions during the initial website design process
- Five new pages of website content, optimized for SEO and built to drive conversions
- Migration of up to 20 pages from your current website
- One contact form or one other type of form on the new website
How do I apply for the Nonprofit Website Project?
Applications will open on March 1st and close on May 1st! If your nonprofit qualifies, please submit your application today! We look forward to getting connected.
When we all work together,
Nonprofit organizations are vital to West Michigan’s success
In 2018, our team set forth to devote time each month for community service. Since then, our activities have included packing sack suppers for Kids’ Food Basket, donating blood to the American Red Cross, rebuilding a playground with the Friends of Grand Rapids Parks, and providing digital content and technical assistance for Thrive: A Refugee Support Program, Tyson’s Place, and HQ.
We’ve been amazed by the West Michigan nonprofit community’s diversity and dedication. At LaFleur, we appreciate the way our local nonprofits help underserved populations and advocate for positive change in our community. We also realize how difficult it is to fund and operate a nonprofit organization, which is why we want to help by offering our professional web development services to one deserving nonprofit at no cost.
A good website does more than explain your services and mission. It can serve as a powerful fund development tool and convert readers into volunteers, donors, and advocates for your organization.
We know it can be expensive and time-consuming to create a professional, SEO-optimized site filled with high-quality content, and many nonprofits simply don’t have the resources to create the online presence that reflects the full scope and diversity of their organization. That’s why we created the annual LaFleur Nonprofit Website Project!
Who can apply for the LaFleur Nonprofit Website Project?
- You must have 501(c)(3) status.
- You must agree to participate in interviews regarding the project (to be used in the case study and for other promotional purposes) and allow us to publicize our involvement.
- You must operate within 50 miles of Grand Rapids, MI.
- You cannot have an e-commerce site. (Donation buttons are okay.)
- You must share your current and anticipated funding numbers with us.
- If requested, you must provide documentation that proves you have non-discrimination policies in place.
Apply for LaFleur Marketing’s 2021 Nonprofit Website Project
Community Service is a core value at LaFleur
For the team at LaFleur, community service is more than an ideal — it’s a part of our culture. We know that putting time and effort into improving our local community not only brings our team closer together but also inspires others and helps our nonprofits deliver the services and support that people in West Michigan need.
If you’d like more information about our community service initiatives, the LaFleur Nonprofit Website Project, or our digital marketing services, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out our online contact form or call us at (888) 222-1512.