$500 Scholarship for a College Student or High School Senior
Overview of LaFleur’s Writing Scholarship Requirements
At LaFleur Marketing, we believe good writing makes a tangible impact on our daily lives. From compelling literature and informative journalism to ad copy and personal emails, words drive businesses and their marketing forward. LaFleur cares about investing in the next generation of writing talent, and we are excited to support an enthusiastic up-and-coming writer by providing a scholarship for them.
Below are the basic scholarship requirements:
This scholarship is open to currently enrolled students at a 4-year institution or community college as well as high school seniors. All applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Required Application Materials:
Applicants must include the following application materials at the time of their submission:
- Confirmation of college enrollment at a 4-year institution or community college
- A 750- to 2,000-word essay about the importance of good writing
The scholarship is offered twice per year, and applications are accepted year-round. The two deadlines each year are:
- December 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- June 30 at 11:59 p.m.
How to Apply for LaFleur Marketing’s Importance of Good Writing Scholarship
- Fill out the short form on this page.
- Check your inbox for an email with specific details about the application process. (Note that the email may end up in your spam or junk folder, so be sure to check there if you don’t see it in your inbox.)
- Follow the detailed submission instructions included in the email.
- Please note, the winner will be contacted via email and required to provide a current academic transcript to officially receive the scholarship. Also, the final payment will be sent to the financial aid office of the awardee’s institution.
Start Your Application for the Scholarship Today!
If you have trouble receiving the email with detailed instructions for our national writing scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org